Our Values are governed by a Code of Conduct that ensures a framework for ethical decision making and mutual respect.
Upholding the reputation of Ingenia
- Our clients and colleagues trust Ingenia based on our professional competence and integrity—qualities that underpin our reputation. We uphold that reputation.
- We seek to serve only those clients whom we are competent to serve, who value our service and who meet appropriate standards of legitimacy and integrity.
- We deliver professional services in accordance with Ingenia policies and relevant technical and professional standards.
- We offer only those services we can deliver and strive to deliver our commitments.
- We compete vigorously, engaging only in practices that are legal and ethical.
- We meet our contractual obligations and report and charge honestly for our services.
- It is unacceptable for us to solicit, accept, offer, promise or pay bribes.
- We treat our colleagues, clients and others with whom we do business with respect, dignity, fairness and courtesy.
- We are committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from discrimination, and harassment of any kind.
- We work to balance work and private life and help others to do the same.
- We invest in the ongoing enhancement of our skills and abilities.
- We express support for fundamental human rights and avoid participating in business activities that abuse human rights.
- We aspire to act in a manner that minimises the detrimental environmental impacts of our business operations.
- We support charitable, educational and community service activities